Mom (Nana) threw together a baby shower for us. And surprisingly, all of the last minute changes worked out beautifully.
Thanks Mom and MamaLu!
Thanks Mom and MamaLu!
The Daddy-to-be painted the walls and stained the floor of the "baby's room". Doesn't it look great? Thanks Daddy!
We are slowly getting ready for Baby's arrival...
he is scheduled to arrive in 5 weeks and 2 days!
he is scheduled to arrive in 5 weeks and 2 days!
8 comments:
Yay for having a blog! We love the baby's room and can't wait to see it in person...oh, and you guys, too of course! Only 5 weeks left? That is soon!
We love the new room, great job dad. Will wishes he could have a painted room.
Finally...Photos! You look great, and so does the baby room. Sorry I couldn't be there to draw on your belly. Did that say Busted?
Is Bobby in Diaper changing training yet? I've forgotten to ask you the most important question...are you going natural or getting drugs?
Sara
Thanks everybody!
The belly said: 'Buster' as in belly buster; written by an 89 year old woman (Pat Comee's Mom).
Sara, I'm going to try to go au naturale.
Love you all!
Time to update here...how about a little poll action? I believe most of the family is out of the running with their choices for birthdays.
Very cool blog!
I had one that ran for a years or so.. i just recently started over on a new site...
Zack is just so darn cute, Great job guys!
Post a Comment